Sunday, February 21, 2010

Halcolm

Here is another comic inspired by the parables of Halcolm, a fictional character of Michael Quinn Patton's. I have promised myself, that no matter what, I am always going to make a little time for making art. Right now, that amounts to about two pages of comics a week. Whenever I get an idea for a comic, I jot it down. Then, I pick the idea I like best to make into a comic.

For now, I am enjoying making comics that illustrate something I'm learning in my course work. Eventually, some of these may find their way into my dissertation.

3 comments:

Ben Villarreal said...

Haha! Nice :-)

Paul Bozzo said...

Great set up! (I do like your denser drawings with more darks.)

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Science Dissertation