A Hollywood Director with an encyclopedic knowledge of the TV version of the Hulk has listed every reason Banner turned into the Hulk during the series. He has counted 117 Hulk-out Moments. My favorites are the following:
19. Being pushed down a mountainside by a bigfoot impersonator.
20. Dealing with a pesky operator in a phone booth ("I DON'T HAVE TWENTY-FIVE CENTS!!!")
22. Having a burning 2x4 fall on his head while trying to get the horse out of the burning barn.
23. Being trampled by a crowd AND having hot coffee spilled on his hand while trying to get to the sniper.
24. Being tied up and fed soup by an elderly Japanese woman who doesn't understand words like "You've GOT to cut me loose!"
25. Grabbing the pipe that is below freezing temperature
108. Having several clay pots broken over his head in the middle of the now-burning room (why is the room always burning?), and then knocking an entire case of the same clay pots on to same head, and then, while lying very still and struggling not to get angry, having his pants catch fire. The original post is here.